--
Amisha Patel Banner1
www.MoneyMaker-info.blogspot.com
About Amisha Patel
- Main Page
- Profile
- Boigraphy
- Awards
- Quotes
- Bollywood Speaks
- News
- Photos
- Wallpapers
- Slideshow (5 pics)
- Hot Videos
- Leave message
Quotes
General

You should never be scared to acheive your dreams 'coz dreams do come true!

Do beleive in your dreams 'coz dreams do come true.

Richard Gere is my dream date

If someone talks bad about me it only goes to show that the person feels insecure. I don't manipulate. I don't carry dabbas for directors.

Even if I wasn't an actress and I walked into a party with friends, I'd still have men gaping at me and undressing me in their minds.

Education is never a waste. It is something which has shaped my personality and has made me the ‘me’ I am.

People bring you up so fast...But they bring you down even faster.


About Friends, Family & Co-Stars

Had I not made it big, my family would have told me to recheck my decision. Now that I am successful, there is no way. They have to accept it gracefully.

I'm lucky that I haven't been left out in the cold like Anjala Jhaveri or Meghna Kothari.

Kareena and Aishwarya are beautiful, and talented. But it hurts when I lose a project to them because I'm equally qualified.

If you see Hrithik and me shooting together, you will notice that the chemistry has only gotten better. We are lot more comfortable with each other.

I didn't bad mouth anybody. It's just that when I saw the film, I felt that the film was totally made for Hrithik.

I wish I were half as hot and talented as Bipasha. It’s because of her physical appearance that she’s getting the kind of roles going her way and I’m doing those that require delicate looks.

As far as Karan Johar’s show is concerned, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt. I think that was more of a fun show than anything else. I’ve taken whatever that was said on it in my stride and just laughed it off. None of it has affected me at all and I don’t hold anything against anyone.


Films & Career

Films were never on my agenda, may be it was written in my destiny. And since I am here, I would like to give it my best try.

I am happy I have competition. It keeps me on my toes all the while and stops me from becoming complacent. So, it works to my advantage.

Kaho Naa... was a love story and a love story needs a girl as much as it needs a boy, right?

I would never deny the importance of the media, but I wouldn't go out of the way to splash my pictures all over town. I'd rather let my work do the talking.

I don't want to have to sit with my kids, 10 or 15 years down the line, watching my old films and knowing this is how I got it.

Labels:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
24into7 group provids you infomation about Amisha Patel through his biogragy, filmograpy, profile and also you can get asihwarya rai sexy photos (pictures, images, snaps) and wallpapers and more.... Join Now
Home
Bollywood Celebrities
More Celebrity Below
Hot Post
- Amisha Kissing Scene
- Hot Photos of Amisha
- Photo Shoot Video
- Amisha in SwimSuit
Links
Aishwarya
Celina Jaitley
Katrina kaif